Monday, August 18, 2008

Drama

Traveling makes life interesting but when you just sit at the airport it makes you crazy! I made it to WI but it was brief. I'm so glad I've surrounded myself when great people who understand that I can't always make or get time.
I was really sad Josh couldn't come and so was everyone else. It would have been nice to be with someone especially when I had so many delays and cancellations. When I was stuck in Cincinnati and had to spend the night in Kentucky, I kept thinking I've seen this in a movie before! I think there needs to be a law about staying in Kentucky-Those people are crazy!

I didn't get to catch the biggest fish. It was so windy! But I did get to snuggle up with all the kids. Hang out with all my brothers and eat snacks all day and that was what the trip is all about!
WI cheese brings WI farts. Right Granger Gang!


Josh will have more test later this week. Lots of test, not many answers. I thought it was a good idea to share and give updates, I was wrong. I'm amazed at how people react, how they care how they found out or who told who...Drama!!! I try to stay out of it.

This blog is for josh and I to share our lives. We know we can't be apart of everything and every function that our friends and family are at and do. I made several attempts in the past trying to write notes, emails, or call people certain days and it's not how life works. Everyone is busy with work, family...I was upset because usually I would write and no one would write us back! It was a pity party at our house! I always felt like I was missing out or that people forgot about us. But everyone goes there own direction in life and it's what you make of it. Josh gave me a heart to heart and I decided on this blog.

We will always be the new couple at work or in town as long as Josh has this job. And I knew that from the beginning-I didn't know that when you are the one with all the changes you are also the one that has to make a point to keep in touch even with immediate family which I still think is crazy. Now I'm getting wiser. Using the blog gives an update on us and if you are really interested you will comment, email, or even call. It was working wonders!

Now there's drama and the blog isn't that fun today. I had to make time to write about all this. This one probably wont get comments, emails or calls. But hopefully it will make some people realize that Josh and I haven't always had the walk in the park. We are busy and this is our attempt! Like everything else it takes two! Loads of people have email, phones, or pens and paper. If you care that much that we can't always tell you in person-News Flash! All the items listed above works both ways!


I'm going to continue writing my weekly notes. I'm excited Josh is keeping up with his races. I'm hoping no news is good news on all his test. I'm happy we both have good relationships with our brothers. I'm sad I didn't get to WI on schedule. And I'm pissed about the drama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....were we venting?? I am perfectly content to read your blog and hear about your life. I might not always get a chance to talk to you but trust me sweetie, you two are ALWAYS in my thoughts!
Boy, people sure can be petty can't they?
Love you a bunch:)
Mary