Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Count Down

Today Josh and I want to wish Todd E. a HaPPy BirTHdaY!!! Hope you have a good one.

This weekend I'm going to the cottage. It should be loads of fun. I've been told the the temperature really dropped the past few nights and bring long sleeves. I haven't packed yet but I will put a bag together tonight or tomorrow. Lana plans on making Kabobs, Yummy. And Brig is going to make Sunday breakfast. I'm way excited to see how tall all the kids got this year.

Last year we spent a few nights at the cottage and it was so peaceful. I plan on catching a big fish this summer again! Watch out Fishes!!!

Josh has a TDY coming up. He's going to spend a little time in the sun. I hope he brings a good book. I think next time I should go with. (Hint Hint)

Just wanted to send out a Birthday Wish today-Happy Birthday Todd!

No comments: