Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cottage




I wanted to share some pictures from "Granger Weekend" Remember we are at the cottage and that's the place where anything goes. Starting from the top: A picture of my three brothers and my dad. Second Picture is the new Granger Boys!
Cayden, Ethan, and Zane. Third picture is trouble! Gracey, Drew, and Catey. We all had a lot of fun. Come Sunday it was hard to go home. Gary was inventing "Tiffany's Toxic Tini's" Yummy! I would share the recipe but it's a Granger secret! Otherwise there just so toxic that he can't remember how to make them! They tasted like watermelon and went down like kool-aid.

The kids spent most of the time in the lake or by the fire. I saw some awesome jumps off the dock and some great swimmers. I thought it was a little chilly to swim but on Sunday I went out with Gary. He's been cleaning the lake out front of the cabin hopefully the wind will be kind and not push a lot of weeds in front of us again.

Todd and Gregg caught some nice fish. We didn't have a fish fry but I have a feeling they will soon. Gregg took Ethan and Zane fishing and Todd went out with Gracey and Drew. I didn't hear any crazy fish stories. But I did hear Brig needs to buy better bait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tif...sounds like you were shorted time on your visit home. I know the weather was good. Liked the pics too. I think Catey looks like you!!! Today the septic was put in and tomorrow the water. Electrictian comes this week also. Take care...BARB