Sunday, June 1, 2008

Turn It Up

Friday Josh and I had a double date with Jeff and David. We went to dinner and a movie. We went to see "Sex in the City" it was really cute. I always liked the show. It was definitely a girls night out. I laughed to myself because so my girls were dressed in theme. Dresses, necklaces, purses-seriously your at a movie eating like a pig sitting in the dark why would you wear all that to the movies?




So Saturday we ran some errands. Lowes, had lunch. Went to the mall just to get out of the storm and it was suppose to hail so we parked our car in the parking garage! Josh got some new Oakley's (Sunglasses) http://oakley.com/pd/5532/18811 I found a pair too, but I am not worthy of buying expensive sunglasses for myself. I have them in the bottom of my purse with my keys! I toss them in tha car and step on them. I leave them at the cottage! So Josh was the only one that bought a pair. He ended up getting a pair he could wear with his uniform. (Remember this part for later) We went to "Top Golf" with Jaymee and Rob and I can't go home without running into Kohls. So all in all it was a pretty good Saturday.


Sunday is the big day! "Sweet Home Alabama" I brought Josh to the airport. The new rule is in effect and your bags can only way so much. Josh was over I laughed because that's my claim to fame! He had Military orders so they let him thru without paying the $80 fee. We had a snack togather and I watched him go thru customs. I saw him with a panicked face-I wasn't sure what was up with him. He had a garmet bag/carry on that had to weigh nearly 50lbs it has all of his uniforms. And he also had to bring the laptop. He looked miserable. When I get to the car I called him on his cell. He was upset. When he was in line for customs. He had to do the drill, shoes off, watch and rings off, wallet out, laptop out of the bag, Sunglasses out so they don't get smooched. If you fly much you know what I'm talking about. After the metal detector he was getting his stuff and he realized his sunglasses were gone. That fast never been woren and they are gone!!! Stolen at the airport it customs! He told the guy and nothing happend. So Josh is gone to Alabama with no sunglasses. Poor Guy. He said there was three guys on the plane with his sunglasses on. It made him CRAZY.

It gets worse he's headed for Atlanta. He gets there, runs from one concorse to the other, and the door is shut they are no longer loading the plane and he misses his flight. So today it's feel bad for Josh day. I'm not sure if he made it yet I still haven't heard form him!


Hope everyone is having a better day then Josh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany, Love this new web page of yours. I knew you would be one of the first to see the "Sex in the City" movie!! Hope all goes well for you while Josh is gone. Think of you all the time. Love BARB