Sunday, June 29, 2008

My New Best Friend

I don't know my friends name yet. I haven't thought of one yet! But he's Wonderful!!!

I've been thinking about buying a Dyson Vacuum for awhile now. I've talked myself out of it several times. First, I already have a vacuum cleaner. Our place is pretty small, I don't have that much carpet. It's fairly expensive...You get the idea.

My claim to fame when Josh leaves for a period of time is I buy something. I believe this trait is hereditary. My mom would always do this to my dad when I was young. My Dad would go on fishing trips to Canada. He should of known better and took her on vacation and this wouldn't happen to him every year. Here are a few examples she would do. I can't remember if she started out small and then went for the glory or if she was just given the gift right away. She bought appliances (like the refrigerator), bought carpet and had it installed, Custom Drapery, bedding, a new mattress and box spring, the list goes on. Truly if was awesome. Usually his fishing trips were only a week long. But voila! It happened every year.

On this purchase Alana didn't help. I asked her a bunch of questions about hers and we both went online and looked. She told me to vacuum my house with the old one and then get the new one! Her and Dan were leaving to play mini golf and she told me to call her back after I bought it. So I bought it! Well, I didn't buy it I walked around the store with it in my cart thinking should or shouldn't I do this. My phone rang and it was Josh calling from school. BUSTED!!! I gave him the "dirt" and told him how it was for asthma and allergies. But he agreed. So I bought it!

I started in our bedroom. The room I do push up and sit ups and lay on the floor with Ju-Ju. After I was done I could have thrown up! It was so gross I couldn't believe it. I took a picture. I'm not going to post it, that would be something gross my dad would do. But I have to show Josh!

It's Magic. I can't believe it. It makes me so happy. It will differently help my compulsive disorder! I can see the stripes/lines and nothing makes me more happy when I vacuum and I see those beautiful lines! I'm truly in love.

I've already called Alana, Josh, and my Dad. I feel that it's my responsibility to tell everyone how wonderful this vacuum is. It's so worth it-you'll love it! Just do it.

No comments: