Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Is Here!!!

On Friday when I got to work I had white roses on my desk. Jeff (my boss) gave them to me for the First Day of Summer! There gorgeous. David and I had to drive to no man's land for an install. When I got back to the store in the evening, I had half a dozen Red Roses from Josh!!! I felt like Miss America leaving work. So friday was a good day to be me.



Josh has been crazy busy. Studying, briefs, test...But he's finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel-By the 4th of July SOS will be complete.



Work/store has been pretty interesting. Jeff has been busy writing news letters, opening up online shopping, and following up on all the clients orders all before he has surgery. This is what the recent web page looks like:http://www.decoriumhome.com/

This past spring Josh, Ju-Ju, and I dog sat for crazy little Bella! (Jeff and David's Dog) She's Sassy! I still take her a couple times a month so her and Ju-Ju can have a puppy play date or a "Hot Date" depending on who you ask.

Last I have to say Happy Birthday to Snoop! (Dan and Alana's dog) Snoop I hope you have a great puppy party!

No comments: