Sunday, June 8, 2008

Random Things You Do

I made it a week! I find myself doing really random things...Josh is pretty sure I have some kind of complusive disorder-Which I have to agree at times. So with that being said. I've put a fresh coat of primer in the utility closet, I've freshend up all the linens for my house guest this week, I've organized the refrigerator to my likings. The list goes on. But I feel like I would be boring you.

Josh on the other had has some pretty long days. He loves his group/flight. (I'm not sure what they call it there.) I think he is missing his long runs. This year he is signed up for two full Marathons. It would of been three but the Fox Cities is the same weekend of the Air Force Marathon in Dayton Ohio. The other is in San Antonio Texas where we kill two birds with one stone because we get to see the Kice family!

April, Richard, and Ethan Came out her last summer for the Army Ten Miler-Another Race! We always have loads of fun with them. Josh became Ethans best buddy-I'm just chopped liver! But it was great having them out here.

No comments: