Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Again-YES!!!

Yesterday we got 6 inches of snow! I love the city with a fresh blanket of snow. It's so pretty however it never last very long! Ju-Ju always puts a smile on my face when it snows. He acts like a young pup. Rolling and running around like crazy. And he's really good at helping me shovel.

Lately Josh and I have been taking turns picking out recipes. I found myself recently in the kitchen with fresh rosemary, dry wine, shallots...dicing and chopping and after all that Josh enjoyed the casserole I picked out a lot better. And today we went to the store without a list and bought the usual. A few fruits, some microwave quick snacks, and Josh's favorite disk shaped meal with many food groups-Tombstone Pizza! Looks like I'm going to be making magic in the kitchen this week or another stop to the grocery store!

Friends on mine celebrated a wedding anniversary this weekend. Congrats John and Jess! They are also 38 weeks pregos and will be welcoming a new baby girl soon. I've been checking there status on face book and no trip to the hospital yet-Good luck Gaffney family!

Cole's been around a whopping 8months! With the happy squels and his baby talk I could just eat him up. Today I had plans to take a nap with him but he snuck one in right after church! Oh man I was so looking forward to a little shut eye. I asked him if he wanted to play the game library and be very quite for me but he really isn't a fan of that game!!!

We brought our cars in to be maintained this week. Now that our beautiful Audi is growing old she is no longer under warranty and needs tender loving care in exchange for Josh's kidney! Yikes the trip to the garage wasn't cheap. Poor Josh feels like he may have been raped.

Hope everyone is staying warm, seems like it's pretty chilly all across the States!

No comments: