Sunday, January 24, 2010

He did it

Well, Josh finally did it! Every Sunday Josh checks the ad for Bestbuy and depending on what he sees we usually end up going to the store and visiting "His TV." Well, this morning I gave up and said "Buy It!" I know you are all thinking I'm weak; but after hearing several features on this LED TV. Visiting it for months, comparing to other tvs...I just caved today. I blame it on the wine that I had last night-I was a little off my game this morning!!! I wasn't hungover but I certainly didn't feel 100% So know he's up stairs watching the playoffs on his new TV.

I over heard him saying it's an anniversary gift to himself! Trust me-I can't wait to buy my anniversary gift!!! Poor Josh! My gift probably wont come in that size box...

Last night we walked over to our friends house and snacked on some veggies, had a few glasses of wine and laughed the night away. It's been awhile. We had a really great time and need to do it more often.

Mr. Cole has a new hairdo! I have a feeling I'm gonna have my hands-full. Speaking of-I better run!

More later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new "do"! He is just too cute!

Brig