Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorry Josh

The past few years Ju-Ju gets in between mine and Josh's battles. Ti's the season for college football and whatever team wins is the collar Ju-Ju wears for the week. Well, as you can see Cole is in on it too! Good thing both Ju-Ju and Cole love "Bucky the Badger" over "Brutus the Buckeye"....GO BADGERS!!!

I have to give a thanks to Drew for picking out this outfit for Cole-I know he will get a lot of use out of it! Hee Hee!!!

We are getting ready for our Annual trip to the Air Force Marathon. Okay maybe I'm not getting ready yet but I hope the racers are!!! Everyday has something planned for us. It will be a quick and fast trip-we just have too many people to see in too short of time.

Last week I did a little outlet shopping! I found some cute things. I can tell you already Cole is good on clothes until he gets in the toddler section-I've been putting things aside when I find a good buy! Now I just need a bigger closet to store it all in-Maybe this Condo is a blessing!!! I need to control myself.

Well, our little man is quickly approaching 4 months. I need to set up his wellness appointment. I know you are all making bets to see what percentage he will be for height this time!
He is getting big so fast. He's been rolling over for awhile. At first it was out of anger! And only once in awhile. Now he's getting the hang of it!!! And rolls over all the time.

I hope all the kids are getting the swing of school-And getting good grades! I'll be asking your parents soon! Be good and behave!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Cole NEEDS to wear LOTS of red. It's a good color for him!!!

Rob Evans III said...

You know if you want Cole to be dressed in this years National Champion's gear I can send you some Cornhusker gear, Go Big Red!!!