Monday, September 28, 2009

Any who...









Our house is slowly getting back in order. We have a mom, dad, baby, and dog all living together. Josh has been in Tampa Florida (TDY) living the life near the beach and having a maid. Hopefully he remembers the maid service is over! I'm a part time single mom! Soon he will be in Colorado. Cole and I may have to visit him a few days while he is there. Josh lived there for several years while he went to school. At one point he never wanted to go back but I think it was to the Academy not Colorado Springs!




This past weekend I found a dress for Andi's wedding. She let me pick out my own dress. I just had to find something that I felt was a fall color. I was putting it off until now because in the summer there are so many vibrant colors or pastels. And I wanted to drop a few baby pounds. But I completely forgot about Homecoming and was shopping with a bunch of flatted chested tiny girls! Get out of my way I have a bridesmaid dress to buy! Josh and Cole helped me pick one out after three stores. Not Bad! You'll have to wait until the end of Oct. for a picture.


We had a good laugh at lunch. Josh ordered a beer while we watched the Red Skins lose. He picked up the glass and the bottom of the glass just came apart. He didn't even take drink and the bottom came out! I laughed for 5 minutes straight-it was so weird. I have no idea what happened or why. All I know is there was beer all over our table. The glass wasn't sharp-it was just weird. Out loud I explain "It was badly blown" Something I don't think you should say out loud at TGI Fridays during a football game! Opps-




This morning Cole had his 4month check up. I know several had bets on where he would be on the chart....Are you ready? He's 50% for height and weight! We may have to chose a new career path for him-when he was 15% we thought we would get him interested in horses so he could be a jockey however now he may be too big for the horse! I'll keep you posted.




Right now he's taking a cat nap! It was a pretty big morning. Like any doctors office it was super cold; and he managed to pee on the exam table when his bare back laid on that piece of paper! Brrrrrr! Then I had to bring him in for his shots after his exam. So my little man is wore out!


Poor Guy.




Lately our friends and family have been having lots of Birthdays. Hopefully everyone is enjoying there special day. I know Monte-was waiting for cake when we spoke with him on Saturday! So if I forgot anyone-it's just a busy time of year for B-days! (Uncle Rob, Drew, Ethan, Pam...and a lot more the first part of October) Like always, save a piece of cake for me! Yum!!!




My Rant of the month-Comcast our phone, Internet and cable service. They Stink! Our house phone hasn't had great service in months it reminds me of a cell phone-like it's dropping a call. I can hear you but you can't hear me! It's so annoying. Of course Josh is out of town so having a conversation is a nightmare when he has to keep asking-Are you there? Can you hear me?


So I have the tech come check it out several times. Now not only my phone doesn't work either does the cable. While you watch t.v. it's like a scratched dvd. It's all pixillated. Agh! Is it going to end? The sad thing is the tech that checks the phone has to request the service people to check the outside box. So the circle continues....




No comments: