Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Are you kidding me?

I need some help before I lose my mind. Let me rewind a little bit. My neighbor has been having some issues holding a job. He's had more the past year or so then I have had my hole life including the radom babysitting jobs I had when I was a kid!
First there was an "Alfa Dog" in the office-His words, Not mine. Then there was the "military guy" that they didn't see eye to eye. Then there was they "young guy" and the "women" in the office. So needless to say he has issue with everyone except for other 60 yr old males.
Now that he is bored and home and collecting unemployment he has been watering the plants in front of the condo. Okay, he's not only watering the plants he sprays my windows every time. I want to scream. Josh's suggestion is for me to get the hose and water the plants and spray up to his windows!
I know I wanted to pound on the window and give him the cut throat gesture like my dad would. But Cole was sleeping. So he lucked out. And it's not the first time. I just keep thinking-"Are you kidding me?" To give you a full picture we have a lawn service that the condo association supplies. So he's just bored!!! Help! how can I tell him to stop and not rub my neighbor the wrong way? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When he sprays the windows, walk out front with a squeege, and say would you mind finishing, the job so I don't have to, I'm busy with the baby. Love ya Dad