Wednesday, September 24, 2008

AF Marathon



Josh, Ju-Ju, and I hit the road Wednesday night and drove toward Ohio. After a few hours we pulled over and found a hotel that was pet friendly. After an excellent truck driver breakfast we got back in the car and made the rest of the way to Ohio. Of course it wasn't easy. The Audi which I like to refer to her as "Bling Bling" decided she wanted to make the drive a little more interesting. Bling Bling was acting up and we had to call the Audi dealer. We explained what we were experiencing and was told where the nearest location was and it wasn't close! Once we made it to the dealer everything happened so fast. They did the diagnosis check and found that it was the speed sensor they had a new rental/Jetta come by we packed all the stuff in the rental car and was in and out in about 30 minutes! It was AWESOME! I love my Audi and my Audi dealer!!!

We met up with Josh's family. The kids are getting really big! Kalei even started school this year.

The babies surprised me the most Claire and Mac are so BIG! I'm pretty partial to them because of there dark hair, and big smiles. The first day we spent some time on the trampoline. There was a lot of giggling going on.

By the next morning our car was ready! We first made a stop in to Josh's Grandma & Grandpa. They look great Grandma is so into family photos she has been busy lately cleaning up and dividing the pictures to all the kids. Josh loved the pack he got. She had loads that he's never seen before. Of course they brought back many memories just like they are suppose to.

Saturday was race day. I was so proud of Josh and he was happy with his time. The next few weeks I will write alot about marathons (Josh's Other Job) Next race is the Army Ten Miler!