Sunday, July 27, 2008

Morphine

The things you say when you are on Morphine! My Boss just had back surgery, of course he was a blast trying to carry a conversation. Josh and I couldn't just let him rest we had to play with his mind for a few minutes first. The first thing he said was "Oh It's You-Your Special...ZZZZZzzzz" I've seen it on movies but never in real life that someone can talk and start snoring that fast-It was amazing. When the nurse came in and she asked for his name. He answers "Sexy Albert" I love-it! His name is Jeff Albert!

Jeff, gets to go home today. I think he has a rude awakening ahead of him. He hurts really bad and they took him off Morphine. The cocktail of choice is vicadin! I'm sure when I visit him again he will still be in loads of pain.

Josh is back into Marathon training again. So every weekend he takes a good four hours aside and runs for fun! I went 16 miles with him on my Rollerblades. I hit the ditch once and recovered well. I never hit the ground but I thought I was about to. I even had an audience that I always makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside! Or just 10shades of red.

When you are married to a runner this is some of the things you get to go thru. Watching people rub the skin off there nipples. Nobody wants to see bloody nipples-so my hubby wears band aides on his to protect them. Safety First!!!
This photo is over a year old but hasn't got the attention that it needs.

Josh has a couple local races first. The first full Marathon isn't until the second weekend in September. Then he's going to run so far so fast!!!
I'll try to post a few pictures from last year's marathons. He looks better every time with every race.

David my boss and Josh played a trick on me this week. David made me sit in his office and we had "a talk". I thought I was in trouble. It was like report card belly (Alana-you know what I'm talking about!) He then pushed an envelope across the table and in was an itinerary for a weekend to go home from Josh! So I get to see all the crazy Granger's in a few weeks. It should be alot of fun. It's been a year since I've been home. I'm sure all my nieces and nephews are getting really big. Rumor has it Drew is just about as tall as I am! Yikes!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if the nipples were just the tit of the iceberg? I hope no other areas are getting bloodied because Grandpa Bob just won you guys a hand quilted baby blanket.

Rob Evans III said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rob Evans III said...

(First time posting so I hope I'm not double posting this and looking like a noob)
Great Pic, saw it and was thinking ahh one to many shots-O-Jäger, I read the explanation and now I'm confused. Does it make you more aerodynamic??