Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Recently...


I realize I stink at blogging. I try to write something fun or witty because I tell Josh all the time that I'm funny! But usually it's me picking on him and I can't let everyone know how much I pick on him!

Well, we made it to another afternoon baseball game. I had my friend Jason from work come with us. We sat right next to the bullpen so it was pretty cool. We roasted ourselves and the Nats lost really bad. We had Beer, Nachos, and Hot dogs so really it was a good day. After the game we met up with Jason's wife. I told her to pick a place for dinner. Her only request was that we have fried food-THAT HELPS!

We had a pretty laid back weekend. This weekend we may hit up a water park-it's been in the 90's and will mostly likely be like that for the rest of the week.

Last week we house sat for my boss. We hung out in the burbs! Commuting wasn't too bad but everyone should pray for a DC driver! People are amazing. Horn's blasting, the finger, and cutting people off isn't how I normally start my morning. I can't be angry that early in the morning and a drive should be relaxing! Since everyone else was angry I drove with the windows down radio on and just took my time!

Out in the burbs! Ju-Ju was loving the fenced in yard. He spent most of his time looking for Squirrels and using the pool as a over sized water bowl. He also had issues with me being in the pool. He would "woof" and run from end to end until he lost footing and I had to rescue the puppy! So he ended up swimming in his over sized water dish!

Josh didn't get as much pool time. He spent long days in the office, then he had to commute. By the time he got to the house he was super hungry and the mosquito's loved him.

Grilling out seems to be our new thing. So I have to sign off and light the grill!

No comments: