Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Next We...

After Josh made it safe and sound back to America- The Land that he loves but just doesn't spend very much time at! We took a vacation with our amazing friends to Jamaica. It was a sort of last horrah with old friends, a little quality time together, and a I'm sorry I missed Christmas, your Birthday and Anniversary Again Trip!!!

We had a lot of fun. I ate so much I truly gained almost 10lbs! Okay eight to exact!!! I wanted to die I was so miserable. And I was sort of Rum Dumb when we got back to the states. Everyday we hung out poolside and spent some time at the swim-up bar! We drank dirty bananas! Richard would call his filthy bananas. April and I couldn't find a drink that we loved. And I would eat desserts at lunch and dinner! Now that's a vacation!!! We had great laughs, some good heart to hearts, and ventured out to some amazing spots. We climbed the water fall, went zip lining, and spent time snorkeling, kayaking, and sailing!!! It was awesome. I just wish it would lasted a little longer.

After several days taking in some tropical drinks it was back to reality. Josh and I went back to DC and prepared for our PCS to Japan. We went and separated boxes in our storage unit. What items would continue to stay in storage and what items would make it to Japan. It was something!!! Boxes Boxes and more Boxes. I have no idea what is coming. Lesson Learned-That's what happens when you are Rum Dumb. So when our items do get here it will feel like Christmas. We haven't seen our stuff in a really long time. We packed up everything September of 2010 when Josh left for his deployment and Cole and I went to Wisconsin. Several things we will see in the next month or so the rest we wont see until 2013!!! Crazy-It's Just Crazy!!!

No comments: