Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

I have to write about the Superbowl-if not I think I would be asked to leave the state! It's really the only thing everyone and anyone is talking about here. I went to Target and the cashier asked me what my plans were for the Super Bowl. We went out to lunch and the waitress asked if we were excited for the game. And I watched the local evening news that's 30minutes long and 20minutes they talked about the game and the preparation for the game...I was waiting for the weather the briefly mentioned tomorrows temp and Sunday's and went back to talk about the temperature in Texas for the game!!! And now Cole seems to be brainwashed. He's chanting "Go Pack Go." I am a true Packer Fan. I wear Green and Gold, I wear my Packer clothes proudly in Ohio and the Bengals fans don't seem to like it. And I got a lot of reactions when I wore it in DC too! So here's to Green Bay-Good Luck Packers, Make Me Proud!

No comments: