Monday, February 28, 2011

Snowpants

Cole and I are making the best of everything! Everybody loves to step outside and get some fresh air. We just had to dig out a few things for him to play with.
We took a little road trip to the outlet mall last week. We had a good day shopping. I'm super proud of one purchase and truly I didn't even want to post a picture of Cole this week because I was so excited; but because by blog turned into a shrine to Cole I added him up top!!! I found a pair of Nike snowboarding pants! So what if I never went snowboarding. I now own a pair pants. Half the sport is dressing the part anyway!!! They were priced $200.00 sum dollars, on sale, for $149.00, marked down to $74.99, on clearance for 39.97, take another 40% off and I took them home for $23.00. That's right I bought them. I know I probably jinxed myself and we will move someplace tropical-it doesn't matter because I still own an awesome pair of Nike snowboarding pants!

No comments: