Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspired By The Olypmics!

I was searching through some of our old pictures when I came across our Ski Trip Photos. I spent a good ten minutes wiping away the tears-Not because I was sad-because I was laughing so darn hard!

After two runs of Josh being on skis and/or on the ground; and thirty pictures later of him rolling, falling, sweating...you get the idea. This photo sums it up. And I will never forget him saying to me Quote-Un-Quote "I didn't know you were in the 1978 Olympics!"

http://garmisch.ski.com/


I continued the day skiing and Josh rented a snow board. The snow board could have saved our marriage! (Right behind the GPS) Oh the Memories!!!
Hope you are all enjoying the Olympics

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looking at that picture brings to mind the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"! That expression sums it all up.