Monday, February 22, 2010

Exfoliated

Saturday and Sunday the snow finally began to really melt! Both days made it to 50 degrees. Cole, Ju-Ju, and I finally got a few walks in without everyone giving us the stink eye. Recently I was puzzled. Old Town is such a nice area.; and has so many homes in the Million Dollar Market and with all that in mind these people can't afford shovels or able to hire someone to shovel there sidewalks! Aghhhhhh come on people. I made the best of what I had and occasionally we had to walk on the streets. Do you really think I want my little guy or my dog in the road. Not really people. So stop looking at me like that!!!

After getting a couple miles in both Saturday and Sunday I felt a bath was much needed last night. I'm sure you are all thinking I used some Beaded Bath Soap however that's now how I got exfoliated. I crawled into bed and got situated. I moved the pillows and curled up. And I can thank Ju-Ju for bringing all the sand and salt from the neighbor hood and putting it in my bed. It was the worst feeling in the world. I felt like I was sleeping in the sand box or the beach. Never thought I would have to thank Ju-Ju for polished skin! Now that's how I got exfoliated! Tomorrow Ju-Ju will be at the groomers.





No comments: