Monday, June 29, 2009

Who's Next?



How do babies always find the TAG?




Josh is taking on a new job! He currently moved into a new building and was finally placed. Cole and I are a little sad because he will travel a lot; weeks and maybe months at a time. He left already this week and is due back the 2nd week in July. Cole, Ju-Ju, and I may take a road trip to see him and some friends of ours that moved to Hershey Pennsylvania. If your gonna pack your bags you might as well go all out!

Hershey will be a win win for me! I will get to see my friends that I miss so much and I get to unload my maternity clothes to Farrah! Farrah and Jason are expecting!

Josh and I decided Cole is "contagious" Jess and John were here only a few days after Cole was born. Jess asked to hold him knowing I was worried about his little immune system! Josh asked her to wash her hands and warned her he is contagious! Josh then told a story-a true story...how I asked to hold a baby at a promotion party and wham we ended up pregnant and had Cole! Ta-da it's true! Jess and John will be expecting in February! We all know it comes in threes-Who's Next???
We still are pretty busy at this house. Josh continues to take online courses to finish his Masters. Hopefully he can pick up an extra class. If not he still has a goal he wants to be done by.
Ju-Ju and I are getting back into shape! We have been out on the trail-There's a small window durning the day Cole is just too little to be out with that sort of humidity and the pup isn't a fan either!

2 comments:

Laura said...

It's definitely contagious! I feel like half the people I know are pregnant, including me, I'm due Christmas Day :)

Anonymous said...

Cole is beautiful! Congrats! Josh, keep spoiling Tiffany and you'll have a wonderful life! ~Deanna