Saturday, May 23, 2009

Poor Puppy

Today is the 23rd...my due date! And, no baby yet! I pretty sure Ju-Ju is happy about that. He is one spoiled pup and deserves a few more days in the spot light. I'm pretty sure he is on to us. He hates having the base of the car seat in the back of the car. He isn't a fan of my bags packed (for the hospital) However he loves my afternoon snack(s) and my weekend naps that I try to sneak in!
We didn't make any big plans for Memorial Weekend. Just encase the boy decides to come. It's suppose to be pretty warm here so hopefully we can spend some time outside-without melting or going into labor at the park!
Hope everyone has a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Rob Evans III said...

Fingers crossed here in Nebraska for ya Tiffany, ooh and Josh hope you got that epidural on speed dial.... Hope to see a few pics soon :)