Thursday, May 28, 2009

Could be tomorrow...

I know so many of you are waiting that post that says the baby is here. Not today...
Today was my last visit ever to women's health pregnant-I've been kicked out! They don't want to see me anymore! I've seen several different Dr and nurses the past few weeks bouncing around and told different things that may happen. However this afternoon I got a phone call and was told they will see me in Labor and Delivery at 8:00 tomorrow. I think this is it folks! Tomorrow we just might finally have a baby. WISH US LUCK~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is 9:30 at night and still no news??? I hope all is going well with you two - three and you are deciding what to name him. We will be rooting for you!
Love ya, Mary

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I am one of the people checking for the post all the time.

Good luck today! We love you guys!
Love,
Brig and Gar