Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008

As you see I have been horrible at blogging! Josh and I continue to be very busy with work, and both on very long hours. I'm happy to say I get overtime and it looks lovely on my check! However it is very sad to be Josh, he can work 8 or 15hrs and it says the same thing every time! Poor Josh.
Well 2008 flew by. We snuck a few trips in. Josh ran some really good races improving his time. I had visitors come out. All in all 2008 was pretty good to us.
Recently we have been excited sharing our baby news! Ju-Ju still has no idea-he's world will be turned upside down! But I do however think he knows something is up! He has taken very good care of me. He loves our walks when I get my exercise, he's the best at taking naps and relaxing! And he's into the whole rub down of cream for the belly-I just spend more time rubbing his belly-we all know he wont have stretch marks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby once again. It was nice to meet you! Rob misses Josh alot and it is always nice when they can see each other. Wish it didn't have to be at a funeral.