Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bathroom Project









"Before"




Here is the bathroom before! Agh...That's all I can say about that.








"After"





"Ta-Da!!!" It's finally done. It took a few days for the dust to settle and to get the cabinets organized. Both Josh and I are so happy to see it done. I know our friends and family that had a chance to see it in real life will be happy to visit again and test out the new bathroom out! Psst...the toilet flushes and no longer shreds the paper! I will have to rename the basement toilet-but how can you beat the name "Shredder?"

We had a really good weekend. We got a lot accomplished around the house. We both spent time on the trail running. Today we even got the bikes out. Now that's a good weekend.

2 comments:

Rob Evans III said...

Nice looking bathroom, I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Having seen the "old" bathroom, I can appreciate the new one! Although, I didn't think it was as bad as you did but you had to live with it. I was just a guest for a few days and appreciated having it so convenient....even if we did share with Ju-Ju!
Love, Mary