Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3:37.02


Another Marine Corp Marathon Completed!
Last weekend Josh ran the Marine Corp Marathon for the second time. Improving his personal time by minutes! One more race to go this year and I can write about something else! LOL
This year my Dad came out to watch. I think he was really surprised to see how many people are involved in this huge race. I had us right near the finish line. I took a few pictures while Josh pushed up the hill to the finish line having his best time thus far 3:37.02.
After the race my dad and I met up with Josh. We got to laugh at him while he cramped up and scavenged for snacks and drinks! Josh is paying the price with aches, and blisters. The joys of being a runner. We had a really good time. The weather was a little chilly in the morning but it's always a good race day when it doesn't rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Josh! My nephew ran in the Fox Cities Marathon in that same time and came in 12th. That was a couple of years ago but it was a good enough time to qualify for the Boston Marathon.
Mary