Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday

Josh and I are going to try to keep a blog. Wish us Luck! We thought it would be fun and helpful for our friends and family that we don't get to see all the time and help us keep in touch. I can't spell-so bare with me!

Today we rode our bikes into Georgetown. It was beautiful out today. We didn't spend alot of time in the city because it was crowded and I'm dog sitting so I had to get back and let Ju-Ju and his hot date outside!

For the next few weeks I'll try to catch up everyone on what we've been doing and some of the things we've done.

This year is really flying by. Currently we are Alexandria, VA. This year we've been married for four years. The first few years we lived in Germany and tried to travel as much as we could. In November it'll be two years that we lived here. We spend alot of time on the Mount Veron Trail. http://www.bikewashington.org/trails/vernon/vernon.htm I get up every morning and walk JuJu before I get ready for work. Rain or shine we are out there! Today, Josh and I rode our bikes up the trail alot farther what JuJu and I can handle when we are walking. This past week the D.C. Area received alot of rain. The Potomoc was rising and down by my work they have a trailer full of sandbags just ready and waiting. The morning commute was a nightmare because alot of the secondary roads were flooding.

Well, I hope Josh and I can keep this up! Have a great weekend!

No comments: