Sunday, May 18, 2008

MAY

Just wanted to catch everyone up on the month of May. The first part of May our nephew had a birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!! Josh and I also need to send a birthday wish out to Josh's little brother. He's 27!


Since then Alana & Dan had their second anniversary. I took this picture when we went to the Sears Tower earlier this year! I'm just getting Dan back-the photo that Sears took for us, everyone looked like crap except for Dan and his supermodel ways! (of coarse he wanted to buy it) This picture is for you Dan!



Joan and Willy had their Anniversary the following day. I'm not even sure how many years they have under their belt. But aren't they Cute! Joan and Willy are my neighbors from WI-I'll see Joan in a few weeks! The other big day here at our house was Ju-Ju, we celebrated his sixth birthday. He spent the day fatting up with his favorite treats. I better not forget Mother's Day! Hope all you Mom's had a great day!!! There is the recap of the first part of May.


No comments: