Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stockpile

Today as I ran some errands I thought "Geez, should I be stockpiling on toddler clothes?"
Cole is always in between sizes. Part of it has to do with his long legs;) He's differently wearing 2t on top however his pants aren't there yet. As most of you know we will be heading to Japan this summer. They have 4seasons like we've been experiencing. However it's so hard to predict what sizes he's going to be in and then what season. I may have to hit some rummage sales this spring. But man are boys hard on clothes. Right now we have berry stains on everything. I treat the area but they are a bugger to get out. Anyone have any thoughts or cute donations!!! Maybe for his B-day he'll make out on some clothes-Just what he wants.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Although Grant can still fit in 12 month pants (in the waist) I packed them away because they're too short. The 18m are usually too big though so if they're athletic pants I have to roll the waist down or with jeans cuff them. I know for summer though he can still wear 12m/12-18m shorts and the shirts he has range from 12months to 24m LOL What size pants is he in now?

Tiffany & Josh said...

I roll everything! Usually he's in 18month for pants. I differently have enough clothes until 2T you would think there were several boys sharing that closet:)