Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rolling!

As I type here it is finally raining...I just wonder what the humidity will be like tomorrow! All we had to do is have the condo association start a tuckpoint project and we knew there would be water. Josh is keeping an eye on the back wall. He knows I would just pack my bags before I paint another wall in this condo!

Here is a picture of Cole last week on our bike trip. He's getting so big. I spent some time going through his old clothes. I can't believe he will be in 2t next! My little man isn't so little!!!

Cole and I have been going to gymboree classes. It's been so hot outside the past two weeks that I am very thankful this area has so much to do. The first open gym Cole met a little lady, hopefully she will be back this week! He loves dancing and climbing.

Well, I hope the rain lets up soon or at least the thunder Ju-Ju is about to have a heart attack, I think Josh is too!

No comments: