Thursday, December 3, 2009

Watch Out!






Cole is on the move. While we were visiting in WI Cole decided it was time to roam a bit. I have several pics of him crawling most of them he does not have clothes on! It's too hard to move about with slippery socks and tight pants...poor guy!


We are finally back home. I put the tree up and was looking forward to the baby admiring it-Yup, he couldn't care less about it. I did however leave the bottom a little sparse in case he takes an interest to it. Maybe that's why he's not into it.
We are back to the grind here. Josh is back in the office. At night he's working hard on his school work. Hopefully he will be finished around April or May time frame. I went down to the store and pulled for a project. And finally, I am back to working out again. I guess when I was in WI I was on a little break! It was a lot of fun being back in WI hanging out with friends and family. We did get a family picture. Todd didn't know why we were doing it, My dad was sweating like crazy, I just kept laughing, Gary was looking at the other camera every photo and poor Gregg had to put up with me behind him!!!






1 comment:

Laura said...

wow, I can't believe how big Cole is getting--so cute!!