Monday, August 10, 2009

Yikes!

It's Hot!!! It's almost 9:30 at night and it's still 88 degrees out....agh! Not too much happened last week. Rumor has it my brother Gary and Todd have the "runners bug" and plan on doing the Fox Cities Marathon! I'm super excited for them. I can't be the only chubby one in the family so I hit it in high gear and recently am taking advantage the nights Josh is home. This way I can get a few extra miles in without Cole and Ju-Ju. They are both great company however the many stops of people wanting to see the baby, pet the dog, puppy potty spots, Cole spitting out his Nuk a mile walk can take several minutes and turns more into a stroll! But I love my time with the boys so I hit the pavement at night when both of them are wore out from the day and it's "Papa Time"



Josh will be doing the Air Force Marathon again. We are making plans for them right now. Hopefully we can pull everything together. April, Richard, and Ethan are going to join us this year. Bobbi and Virgil live in the local area so it will be a nice get together for all of us. Chris, Dan, Chuck and Deanna will be running too. There will be several people that we know this year. Making the short time that we have in Ohio go by super fast. The past few years Josh's family all bring the kids to the hotel and we go swimming hopefully they will be up for that again! I just hope Josh can stay a little longer he will be TDY in Floridia around that time. So the short trip may even be shorter! Time will tell.

No comments: