Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Good Laugh!

Since our quick trip to the beach we've had some pretty good laughs around here. We purchased a disposable camera for snorkeling and when we got back home I knew we had other film that needed to be developed but had no idea what was on them!!! A few pictures wont make the blog! First I want to keep my job, (and Josh's)and we also want to keep our friends...

I would try to explain but why it's a lot more fun with you all guessing! Josh may have been the model for my prop!

Then I wanted to show you a European porto potty for men! This isn't a joke really that's what they have-if you are lucky they even have one!
The comments have been pretty quite lately so I'm going for the shock value! I hope you get a rise out of it-GET IT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Stage Fright! I know alot of guys who couldn't use those!

Anonymous said...

Don said "that is what got you in trouble in the first place"!
Mary :)

Anonymous said...

Your dad came over this morning to check out the blog. I was laughing all the way down the steps! I couldn't wait to see his reaction! He is so funny!