Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tease

I always like to brag about the weather when it is warm here. Rumor has it February is suppose to be the worst one in years. Well, this weekend we spent the last two days outside. It's 65 degrees out right now and it's not even 1:00 in the afternoon.

I promised last year that I wouldn't write about running anymore. Josh came back out of retirement and is planning to run three races that I know of and God only knows how many other ones he signed up for. So today we hit the trail. I like to be referred as "coach" I follow him with my bike and take in the nice weather. For those who've been out here, we went to Gravely Point (where we watch the planes land) It's eight miles round trip. I just wanted to prepare you all there will be another year of photos of Josh racing!

We went to "Match Box" a restaurant in the city. It was so yummy. We had to wait a bit but it was worth every minute. http://www.matchboxdc.com/

I got kicked out of the Lab. I had some lab work to do. I went to the hospital started the procedure and when asked what I had for breakfast-I was told I needed to come back. Apparently I didn't pick the best breakfast! I'm a sucker for Honey Smacks...Little tiny sugar cubes as the guy at the clinic refers them to! So this week there will be another trip to the hospital.

Ju-Ju is loving the nice weather too! He has his friends he meets up with on the path and he has his spots he has to mark every walk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, I checked out the menu! Did you have pizza or something a little more special? The pizza sounds wonderful...gotta love those crispy crusts.
Hmmm, breakfast might have to consist of something a little more healthy!
Love ya, Mary