Friday, November 14, 2008

Ju-Ju

Ju-Ju's going to the "Puppy Resort" (aka kennel) I feel so bad for him. I picked out one of his favorite toys but as you see from the picture he has so many bitches! It was hard to tell what one he would be in the mood for this weekend. I couldn't pack all of his bad babies and frankly I think he's pissed. I'm sure the girl with the many piercings will take great care of him but I wish he could go with us. It's sad to be the puppy!

The day I took this picture, Josh said we needed to throw out some of his babies. We made a plan and Josh decided to throw every toy and what ever Ju-Ju didn't catch would be the toys we would throw out. Well I would hate to tell you the score-But lets put it this way Ju-Ju is keeping all of his babies!!! Josh was tossing them high in the air. He was putting a little umph behind it. And simply trying to trick the puppy. It didn't work. Ju-Ju has a heaping basket of toys to prove it.







No comments: